Just Serve Him

Don't let anyone look down on you because you are young, but set an example for the believers in speech, in conduct, in love, in faith, and in purity. 1 Timothy 4:12

Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Stories

Well, I am trying to get some other blog posters, but at the moment, you are stuck with me.

The first two days, my team scraped and painted window sills, cleaned gutters inside and out and cleaned the siding on a garage. Jack Emaus and Davina SPX are on my team along with 4 other teens. (2 from Philadelphia, 1 from Lancaster, and 1 from Connecticut) We did this for an older woman about 10 miles from school. There were lots of spiders and gnats but beautiful country. She has 3 kids and 5 grand kids.

Today, we are working at the Catholic school where we are staying. We cut and replaced ceiling tile in a boys bathroom this morning. Let me just say that was beyond my skill level. We are now painting the stalls a maroon color with acrylic paint. Very scary!! Lots of drop cloths but it still seems like paint drops everywhere!!

Pray for a job well done and complete clean up.

God Bless


Brenda

Sent from my iPhone 👓

5 comments:

  1. How fitting that it is Maroon paint Brenda - Go Dawgs! Tonight is Four Corners and I know many of the kids favorite night and I pray that the kids will feel the Holy Spirit moving them tonight and the rest of the week as they do God's work!

    Blessings to all,

    Karen & Mike

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Brenda! I don't know what Four Corners is but I hope it's wonderful for you and everyone else! Tell my guys hi for me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YIKES!!! that could be dangerous! LOL! happy to hear all is going well! everyone is in my prayers ! love to cassi and Andrew!

    Laurie Robinson

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope Four Corners was fabulous. Jeff and I prayed a rosary for ya'll today. You're constantly in my thoughts- all of you!

    blessings,

    Erin

    ReplyDelete